- This Diwali, add a festive touch to your home's main door with our unique Toran. This Toran is also an auspicious addition to your home mandir/pooja room decor because of the natural materials used.
ORDER IS CONFIRMED ONLY AGAINST PAYMENT.NO COD FOR THIS PRODUCT.
Set of 2 Latkans, 70 cm each (since these are made with natural pods the length varies a little from piece to piece)
- Since ancient times, we have had the tradition of adorning the entries to our homes with symbols of prosperity and abundance. Each region region has its own style depending upon what is found in plenty in nature . . . Wheat, Rice, Mango Leaves, Neem Leaves.
- This 'Lakan Set' is a great option for a House-warming gift, Wedding Gifts and Favours and Festival Gifts.
- These gorgeous dried natural blooms will last much longer than fresh flowers and add beauty to your homes for months to come.
- We have used real Bael fruit cups at the bottom & throughout the latkan. Bael fruit & leaves are offered to Lord Shiva & this is one of the most sacred trees in Hindu mythology.
- The flowers are handcrafted using an ancient art form of Bengal from a softwood plant called Sola.
- Some of the other botanical material used in this Toran are Mahogany Pods, Indian Badam Pods & Pine Cones.
- Even the round loop for hanging is made by hand-twisting vines or ‘lata’ as we call them in hindi.
- Each piece is unique as it is handcrafted. Therefore, each piece will be delightfully different in small ways.
- 100% Natural. 100% Unique.
Dry flowers can last anywhere from a year to a lifetime if taken care of
Please handle gently
Keep away from direct sunlight to prevent fading of colours.
Keep away from water or high humidity areas
Tip for cleaning: use hair dryer at low setting to blow away the dust.